Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WordFilled Wednesday

I was thinking of a verse to illustrate and these words came to mind. 

Enter His gates with Thanksgiving and His courts with Praise. Psalm 100:4

The next thing that came to mind was a garden gate.  I thought of stepping inside a quiet peaceful garden and feelings God's presence. 

And,stepping into that garden whether virtual or real I feel His presence.  I feel His peace.  And I Praise Him.  And I am Thankful. 

Happy Thanksgiving . . .
Thanks for coming along on the Journey . . .


Here's the linky go over and join or check out more beautiful illustrations.  Click Here


Did you see the question just above this post.  Please check out my question of the week and leave a comment with your answer! Pretty please!

1 comment:

Denise said...

Well said my friend, love you.