Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Dreamin of a _________________

Blue Christmas . . .


I was thinking of Christmas and a few thoughts came to mind . . .



I'll need a few new Blue ornaments . . .



And some Blue lights . . .

But alas none in the atic!  Oh no.  I really,really need Blue Lights . . .

 so I'll have to hop in the car and go buy some . . .




But you know I really need a new tree.  So while I'm buying new shiny Blue ornaments and lights.  I'll just pick up a new tree. 


Maybe one like this one . . .  No.  Too small.  Just because I live in a bungalow who says I can't have a big tree. 


 Now that is more like it.  But hmmm.  Needs a little more . . .

Glitz.  Or maybe not soooooooo much sparkle.




Or a little primitive.  A little shiny.  A little glittery. 

Oh I just don't know . . . All this thinking and shopping and fighting the crowds is just making me sooooooo hungry!


So I'll stop for just a tiny little bite of something sweet.  And order a Dr. Pepper and think about what to do. 

And just think about all my ideas.  And then I saw this darling little pink and purple tree.  And another being decorated.  What a smart kitty!



And then all the ideas got all jumbled up.  And  . . .

Oh I just give up.  I'll just get some help with all this decorating!




We'll I am done with my decorating.  I think I'll go over and see Sally at Blue Monday (click  here) .  And then I'll stop over and check out the Mosaic Monday (click here) posts for a little inspiration.   Just got back from Mary's.  Loved her post.  She shared gift ideas for doggies!

6 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Next, you can play Elvis singing Blue Christmas! Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday, Sherry.

LV said...

What a tiring blue Monday shopping tour. Nicely done.

Shirley said...

A really cute post. I'm just starting to think about decorating too!

Kim, USA said...

Love your beautiful blue pieces here. Happy Monday!

Advent Tablesetting

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love your blues!

Thanksgiving Blues, have a great week.

cassandrasminicorner said...

Beautiful blues..

Visiting for BM! Hope you can visit me too:)

http://www.heavenly-dreams.com/the-fish-game/