Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thankful Thursday Thanksgiving Busyness

I spent a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.   I am thankful.
It all began Wednesday when I went to our daughters lugging a big 'ole turkey.   We got the 'big ole bird in the oven then we went for
Donuts.  In 2 year old language that is pronounced like the word 'do' not 'dough'. LOL.  And btw dawng I forgot the camera!  We had a great day preparing.
And then on Thursday it started like this . . . (I remembered the camera)

Cowboy aka 'Pa' making jalepeno poppers.  He had a little help. 
The baby stired the cheese. 
Then we all ate the poppers and quacamole. (did I spell that right?)
While we waited for the entertainment to start.
Here's the main act about to warm up.  Sorry I didn't get any action photo's but we were asked not to take photo's during the performance because the camera flashes distract the entertainer. 
(actually I don't know how to change the setting on my camera and he moved to fast to capture.  But that sounded good!)
Posted by Picasa
And here's the beautiful table our daughter set.
Iris is hosting today stop over and join!

The Lord is my strength and my shield.
I (my heart) cry(s) out to Him and I am helped.
My heart leaps for Joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. 
Psalm 28:7

            ~I pray today that you have a song ~

Before you go you might want to check out the give a way for this

To enter for this give a way go here

3 comments:

Judith C Evans said...

Thank you for sharing this year's Thanksgiving memories. Jalapeno poppers...yum! Hope you have many more blessings this week.

Andrea said...

Nice pictures. Looks like you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Food, fun and entertainment to boot. Who could ask for more.

Dena E's Blog said...

Your blog is soooo very sweet Sweetie,,so happy I stopped by tonight...Thanks for sharing your family and your Love for God with us...
Keeping a thankful heart in any circumstance is a beautiful way of life in Him..This is my 1st Thankful Thursday so I'm visiting some..
God"s blessings on you today and throughout the weekend too!!!
Hugs Dena