Pages

Saturday, June 20, 2009


I woke up and it was Satuday and of course the day for Then Sings My Soul with Amy

I have been so busy this week. I can't even remember all that I have done. I did spend a lot of time at the halfway house. There is a young lady there that has been on my heart this week alot. She loves 3rd Day and so I post this song today for her. She won't know it but I pray that each of you that read my post and listen to this song think of Leslie.



Have a Blessed day singing for Jesus.

9 comments:

Denise said...

This is really beautiful.

Geli said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely song.

Cathy said...

I really like Third Day too. They minister to so many people. Praying for Leslie ~

stacey said...

I love Third Day~ GREAT song:)
Have a nice Saturday!

GodsOwn/Bernice said...

I help you praying for Leslie and pray also for you.

And you let me hear a new song

Blessings
Bernice

Mocha with Linda said...

Great song with such a wonderful message!

Lauren said...

I love Third Day - they are such a wonderful group! Thank you for sharing!!

The Ramblin' Rat said...

I LOVE that song!!! Thanks for posting it!

Chris said...

i love third day!