Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Hello Hot Spot #2

 


Hi.  I hope you all are having a great day!

My Hot Spot this morning is our local library.  It's a busy morning here.

The road is busy even at 9:30 a.m. there is still a good amount of traffic.

I am hearing the sounds of equipment because they are building a new big fancy Senior 

I planned to take a picture of the current building that has lovely gardens but the parking lot was full when I got here.

Here's the post I started yesterday . . . 

I didn't get to go On The Road around town today as planned because I needed to come help my daughter. 

This is photo I had planned for Wordless Wednesday.  What a sweet and precious memory.  He is 12 now and has a new baby brother.

It won't be long before I need to put the plastic ware in the lower cabinets again!

I have a photo just like this of thier mama.  I need to dig through my old photos and find it! 


A sweet video of baby brother. 

I am glad you've stopped by to share my morning.

I hope I will be back to my regular features next week.

I am having fun visiting Hit Spots for a change.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Molly the Airedale said...

What an adorable and happy baby. Loved the video!