Pages

Friday, January 8, 2021

Foodie Friday

 Welcome back to Foodie Friday! I've started the New Year right with some yummy food!

These are the Man Muffins I baked on New Years Eve.  I wrote about them Here  They were inspired by this book.

I added a Jalepeno to a couple and served with a bowl of Pinto's. 
Dessert was a yummy Gingerbread Cake!
With too much Cool Whip
The Table was festive and Cozy with Candle light.
P.B. & J for lunch.  Mine was just J.  I don't like PB!
Oh so yummy. I have been wanting to make these for so long.  Very labor intensive but fast because the Chicken was pre-cooked and in the freezer. 
I should have cut the Lettuce up.  Straight from the bag.
A great Combo!



It was a big pot of beans!
I love Pintos with Fried Smothered Potatoes and sliced Avacado.  The Cowboy thinks I am weired but he cleaned is plate!
A candle lit meal.  We love candles
An odd combo but a yummy meal we bought the fried Chicken on Monday and the Chili Rellono's from the Mexican Market.  On Tuesday we had the Chili Rellono's.  Cowboy had a leftover drumstick
The Mexican Market had steak on sale.  The Cowboy said I cooked it just right.  
Fries were a bit over done.  Timing on a Pan Seared Steak and Fries is difficult for me.  Kind of like my Tortillas and Egss.

Speaking of Eggs.  The Cowboy didn't eat breakfast all week.  A couple days he had a Do Nut and Oranges.

At least we have a decent Dinner most nights.

Do you have a challenge with picky eaters?

It's time to plan our menu for next week.  See  you tomorrow for Happy Homemaker in Texas!


Have a Sparkly Weekend

Linking at the parties!
Link your Fabulous posts Here







1 comment: