Pages

Friday, January 15, 2021

Foodie Friday-In The Rustic Dinner Plate

 

Welcome to 

Foodie Friday

On the plates this week . . .


Two pieces of Toast slathered in Peanut Butter just the way the Cowboy likes it?
A yummy meal. I sprinkled Wright Rub seasoning on Chicken leg quarters . . . It's what we feed the dogs.  Did you know I make the dogs food?
I served our meal with Rice.  I drizzled the dippings from the Chicken on the Rice and dipped the Baguette.  A colorful meal with Yams.

I got the Eggs right.  Leftover thin Pork Cutlets and Hash Browns.
This is my plate.  The Cowboy doesn't eat store bought 🍅 and will only eat big fresh Tomatoes.  Weird huh?


I was tired and trying to clean out the freezer.  Chicken Fried Steak . . .
We always clean our plates when we have Chicken Fried Steak!  He finished off the Fries too!
He didn't even save a bite for the dogs.
A lunch that reminds me of growing up.  No Tomato Soup.  Not a fan.
Sometimes the Cowboy has odd ideas.  He wanted this Canned Ham on a Sandwich.
Just the way he wanted it.  He used a Mexican Bread.  I don't know what it's called but they are in the deli and cheap.
The Chicken I showed earlier was the leftover from this meal.  I had made Mexican Chicken and Rice.  The Cowboy isn't really a fan but he humors me because I love it!  I served his with Leg quarter and made a big Nacho from a Chalupa shell
A chopped Salad I thought was great.
Tomato on the side.  I ate them all.
Here's the Rustic Plate again.  I used as a platter.  Finished off those French Fries.  
Served with a strange to me cut of Meat.  I just put in Wright Rub and baked.  

Desert was waiting.  We love Angel Food Cake.



My lunch . . . 
 
Very yummy and filling with lots of meat.  
 
Planning on cooking this soon.  Look at the Broccoli I grew!

And our Thursday night meal.  It turned out so good.  My mouth is drooling thinking about it.  I never do soft Tortilla for Tacos.  We had a small amount of Hamburger.  I just cooked it up threw on Onion Powder (out if Onions how can it be?), Garlic Powder because I too lazy to peel and chop because all my attention was on the Pablano that I filled with the last if the Shrimp from the freezer.  I cooked it it then chopped and put in the Pepper and topped with Cheese.  I intended to wrap with Bacon but when I pre-cooked the Bacon I left in oven to long so I just broke it apart and topped the cheese.  A couple minutes in the broiler and yum!

So good
My favorite meal this week!
What was your favorite meal?


Have a Sparkly Day


Linking at the parties





2 comments:

annies home said...

thanks so much for sharing I have often wondered what those packaged salads were like thanks for sharing. I believe I will copy after you I love rustic so down home family like.
come see us a http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Molly the Airedale said...

The broccoli you grew is perfect! Love cobb salad! The angel food cake makes me think of my mom. She made it all the time.