Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2018

About The Fabulous Party-Choosing Features

Welcome and Good Morning.  I hope you have begun the start
to a lovely spring day. 

Today I wanted to share with you a little about the Fabulous Party
A little about The Features.  And how I choose them.  

Each week I visit every link.  Each link is pinned.  Speaking of 
I hope you visit the pinterest board.  This last week I made a change to the board.  I changed the name it is now  A Fabulous Party
Click Here to visit the board.  Why the name change?  
Simply I put all my boards in ABC order.  And by changing it 
to A Fabulous Party it came to #1 in the ranking making it easier 
for me when I pin the links each week.  I pin the links on my phone which is faster for me. 
And now how I choose the Features.  Which notice BTW it is 
Features not Favorites.  I do strive not to choose favorites. 
Actually it's really simple.  Basically I choose the post that just 
'get's me'.  
One week it might be the subject like this week.  Entertaining/Party planning.  
Getting ready for a big bash? Click through to find 8 easy cleaning tips to make your house party-ready. And don't forget to grab your free pre-party cleaning checklist, too! Brought to you by Leisurely Does It and playdatesparties.com
I try not to choose the same blogs every week but sometimes it 
happens.  Leslie at Play Dates Parties just always shares such fun ideas that I want to pass along!  Click here to visit her blog. 

I do seem to choose a lot of party and entertaining themed posts.
But I also choose food.  Just because I love food.  Each week 
there are some amazing recipes shared!  I love to try new recipes.
Oh my don't these look yummy.  They don't even look like dates.
Carol at Comfort Spring shares some amazing dishes each week!
Click here to visit Carol.

Another place to find some amazing food is at The Bearded Hiker.
Sous vide pork chops with blistered tomatoes will change your life! Never again will you have dry, pork chops. Use your sous vide machine or your Instant Pot Ultra to get the juiciest, most tender thick cut pork chops you've ever had!
I plan to make this one when my small tomatoes rippen!  Looks 
so yummy.  Click here to see more Fabulous recipes!
Of course D.I.Y's float my boat and I know you love them too 
so I try to feature them too.  There is never any shortage of 
wonderful offers like 
How to Build Ramps and Steps for your Storage Shed 
from Ash and Eileen and Just Measuring Up.  Click here to visit the blog. 
Home, Holidays and Family are the theme of Our Holiday Journey so posts featuring those themes I am drawn to and want to share. 

I also love to share the devotionals and lovely scripture art like 
last week's feature. 
We have been busy getting little projects around the house finished. Yesterday we painted and added new address numbers to the mailbox and planted some flowers. Today I am working on my yard décor. Just enjoying the sunshine and being with the kids! 
Eat honey, my son, for it is good;  honey from the comb is sweet to your taste.
Know also that wisdom is like honey for you:  If you find it, there is a future hope for you,  and your hope will not be cut off. – Proverbs 24: 13-14 
#biblejournaling #christiancoloring #christiancreative #biblejournalingcommunity #icolorinmybible #ipaintinmybible #illustratedfaith #documentedfaith #biblejournal #bibleart #journalingbible #watercolor #faithjournaling #proverbs #children #love #watercoloring #stamping #bees #honey
Dani at Paulett'es Papers shares her weekly Bible Journaling. 
She has also started a link party.  Click here to visit the blog. 
There is always a wonderful never ending supply of choices to 
feature.  
I hope you'll take a few minutes and go over and check out the 
great posts that are linked each week at The Fabulous Party. 
The Fabulous Party is a weekly party that goes from Sunday to Saturday.  It is open all week and you can link any time.  Any day. 
You never have to wonder what day it starts or ends.  
      Come one by any day and link you family friendly posts. 

Let's party!

No comments: