Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Flowers On A Fence

The other day when I was leaving work I noticed the prettiest
flowers and . . .
 T:
This pod was huge.  I've never seen anything like it.

I think it makes this . . . 
T:
I think it might be the pod that makes these pretty flowers on a trumpet vine.  But I've never seen one up close.
T:
In this shot you can see a few more pods.

T:
It was sharing space with another vine with these pretty purple blooms.  (Sorry it's blurry)

When I came home I logged on and starting looking at Pinterest and found this . . . 
Angel's Trumpet. Easy to grow and so pretty...I love these flowers.:
                                                     Source
The pods are similar.  I've never seen this plant before. 
This one is called Angel's Trumpet.
Then I found this one . . . 
This site has the best trumpet vine growing guidance!  Supernova has MONSTER…:
                                     Source
This site was Trumpet Flowers(dot)com.  Wow.  A whole site
dedicated to Trumpet Flowers!

I spent awhile reading all the information.  Really cool site!  
There are some beautiful photo's.  

I wonder when I go back on Friday what I might find to photo?  

              Have you ever seen a Trumpet Flower?    

The Art of HomemakingShare Your Cup,  Create with Joy Grace At Home
Wake Up Wednesday The Homemaking Party, Friday Features
Simple Sweet Fridays,  Outdoor Wednesday and Flower Friday



No comments: