Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Oh Blue Monday Night

Good evening....
in an Alfred Hitchcock voice only because I thought of it when I said . . .

Good evening!

Today was a little crazy and I didn't get to post so here's a late Blue Monday . . .
First a couple from my Pinterest craft files
 just cute I so love these little bunnies actually anything with 'em
 Love the idea of repurposing embroidery this way.
I so want to make one. 

Collecting ideas right now because my sewing room is packed until
December when we move! Yea on the move.  Blue on the packed sewing room part!
 One to make you smile because it does me!  I have used it on another post before but, there is blue on those little fairy wings!
And this one needs a caption!  Any ideas!

Happy Blue Monday night!  See you tomorrow and next Monday.

Go visit Sally for more Blue Monday posts!  Click Here.

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

Glad you made it, Sherry! Thanks for sharing your blues.

Happy Blue Monday!

Denise said...

Love the bunnies.