Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wordfilled Wednesday



I talked about this yesterday and the more I looked at this photo I realized it was a perfect illustration for this promise.
"Behold I stand at the door and knock if anyone hears my voice and opens the door I will come in and sup with him and he with me." (KJV) This is the way I memorized the verse a loooooooooong time ago. Is it a verse you know?
Posted by Picasa


Today I thought I would share Amy's great illustration she is the amazing creating of WFW. Here's her work.


To see other great illustrations go and visit her guest hostess this week over here.

7 comments:

Chelle said...

I love that God pursues us! Great post.

Pet said...

Blessings on this "Wordfilled Wednesday"

partialemptynester said...

Great picture!! Makes me want to just open the gates wide!!!

lori said...

This is the second "knock verse" I've seen today! LOVE when that happens....Fabulous image!

blessings today!
peace,
lori

Wanda said...

Grateful for a God, who will come and knock.

Ozjane said...

God is so Gracious in His invitations.

chanel said...

Goog luck ! thank goodness!