Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Photo Dump Got Signal

 The garden in Fall


Rain on Saturday . . . 

It rolled in fast! 

I looked up and saw this! 

Today is Tuesday.  It rained most of night and all morning. 
Made rain coats out of trash bags for dogs. 
They were so cute.  And so good! 
Bed is ready for planting.  Been putting starts under tree for shade. 
2nd round of Yellow Squash.  These from seed. 

Hydrangeo on ground. 
Pot filled with Purple Potato Vine, Rosemary and Coleus. 

Cutting Potato vine and Coleus to proprigate. 
Egg Plant.  I choppedback because it eas just going crazy.  Did not intend but it is geowing again. 
Best garden yield. 
Least favorite.  
I guessI need recipes and learn to like. 
I hear you can make like Refried Beans. 
Hmm. 
Before they were ripe.  I think around 1st August. 

Once ripe these went into Salsa

Beautuful leaf I saw on walk to garden. 

I love the green house 

The view when I look up.
Sitting chair resting betwern dragging hoses. 


No comments: