Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2023

Lots of News & Plans


 I haven't really written a real post in a while. 

A lot is going on. 

A lot has changed. 

Alot will change. 

We were praying that we could get an RV for when the Cowboy goes in the hospital. 

God provided Big Time . . . 

Now we I am busier than ever getting ready to move into the trailer Full-time in February

I said lots changes.   Date had moved up to October 20.  Yikes! 



Yes. It is small but we will do some renovations.  

We are taking out the dinette.  That area will become our living room. 

Weather permitting we will be dining Al Fresco   

We will eventually paint the kitchen white . . . 

The kitchen is dark.  White should bring in light. 
An inspiration photo from Pinterest.  I hope to have alot of plants inside.  

This photo shows more of what I have to work with.  We are undecided about changing out the faucet.  In the above photo the faucet is gold.  We could paint it.  


We will make some changes to the entertainment area we hope to leave the electronics but to pit a small fireplace beside it.  Then we plan tp take out upper cabinet and put in faux stone.  

I think this will be my favorite area! 


My little hidey hole!  I think I can cram of stuff here!  AKA Junk Journal supplies!   

I can't wait to show you the real thing! 

See you in a couple weeks! 












1 comment:

Terra said...

You have a lot of great ideas and it sounds like a lot of work. I think it will turn out great and the way you want it.