Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2022

Happy Homemaker in Texas

 


The weather Cooler Fall days.  It has almost been sweater weather in the mornings.  

Morning lows this week 70.

Highs low 80's shouldn't get past 85. 

Sunny and clouds. 

Outside my window Palm trees. I love our island life but I wish I had a garden and a window to see it. 


Right now I am waiting for a Chicken to cook.  I popped one in the oven before I sat down to write.

Thinking and Pondering and praying.  I ponder and pray about the he Cowboys health and his attitude alot.  The doctor says he is healthy now.  But his knee still hurts and hinders everything.  His attitude is down.  And he does not have much appetite. 

How I am feeling Good. Happy.  But concerned about the Cowboy. 

On the breakfast plate 

We had to really cut down on Bacon and Sausage.  I think that is part of his lack of appetite and I overall attitude.  

Two Eggs over easy with Tumeric sprinkled on top.  And 1 slice of Bacon. 

On the lunch plate 


The Cowboy suggested lunch the other day.  We had a car picnic on the Seawall.  I didn't know he planned a picnic.  I didn't put chairs in the car.  We got the burger at a gas station.  Everyone loves Mels Blue Plate.  They don't have drinks so you have to buy at gas station.  Way too expensive.  We stopped at Sonic on the way. 

On the dinner plate 

Bison Steak, Corn on Cob and Salad

What I am wearing

My wardrobe is boring.  I like this look . . . 


On my reading pile 

Reading this one now.  The pile is overflowing! 

On the TV 

Lonestar Law 

Resort Rescue

Hotel Impossible 

The Ultimate Cowboy Showdown

On the menu 

Monday  

Chili

Tuesday

He has a doctor appointment.   Probably  grab something  while we are out 

Wednesday 

Pizza Picnic on beach.  It is on sale today. 

Thursday  

Spaghetti,  Bread and Salad

Friday 

Homemade Hamburger Helper and Green Beans

Looking around the house

Just peace and quiet between  cooking and walking dogs. 

 

To do list 

Back to making the dog food.  Cooking Chicken and Rice every other day 

Walk dogs

Poating on FB group page every day and planning posts

Daily blog posts 

Reading.  I am in a challenge  could win an Amazon Gift card. 

From the camera  

The Pile is growing.  First time laying them out.  I only have 200 or so to go!

Devotional 


Thanks for spending  part of your day with me!  

Leave a comment!


Have a great week. 

Linking with Sandra 



And the regular  parties 


The list is below 





MONDAY 


Inspire Me Monday


Love Your Creativity Link Party


Busy Monday


 Handmade Monday


You Are The Star Blog Hop


Metamorphosis Monday


Craftastic Monday Link Party


Welcome to the Really Crafty Link Party 




TUESDAY


Inspire Me Tuesdays


Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party 


Making A Home 


 All About Home Party co-host

Click Here


Tuesdays with a Twist


Tuesday Turn About Link Party 


Karins Kottage Link Party 


Talent Sharing Tuesday Link Up 




 WEDNESDAY


 Team Creative Crafts 


Oh My Heartsie Wonderful Wednesdays


Beautifully Made Link Party


Fluster's Creative Muster Wednesday's


Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesday


  Homestead Blog Hop 


 


  THURSDAY


Vintage Charm


Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party


 Encouraging Hearts and Home Party


Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 


Grace at Home Party 


Crafty Creators Link Party 


Create Bake Grow & Gather


No comments: