Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Thankful Thursday Cruising Galveston

 Hello today I am sharing  a few photos  from around town .

We've been enjoying finding Fall Theme decorated houses.  

The Thankful part . . . 

We live in Galveston  


I met the sweetest  young mom. 
They were finishing  up lights.
They have a 3 year old.  There are
lots of kids in their neighborhood.  

I got tickled at the dog in the window.  It kept  barking.  I guess protecting his family from the crazy lady taking pictures  of his home. 

I chatted with the owner a bit.  And she told us where a really cool house to see was located  a couple  blogs away. 

So cool it needs no narrative  from me. 







I tried  really hard to get this shot thru the fence. 

There is a Tea pot on the table and a cat laying  in the chair.  

Speaking  of Tea . . .

Hope to see you for Tea.  
This is a link party! Plan to come by and link your Tea Party  posts!

Have a great day!





2 comments:

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Hi Sherry,
Responding to your post on my blog.
I understand about losing people! I just got a new phone, and it didn't transfer some of my most used phone numbers! Fortunately, I had recently texted several of them, so I could figure out who some were from our conversations, and I texted the others.
Technology. Humph.
~smile~
Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

I've been to Galveston once. I wish I'd had more time to look around. The decorations you shared were great.

Veronica Lee said...

I enjoyed these Fall Theme decorated houses. So cute and fun!

Happy Sunday!