Pages

Monday, December 21, 2020

Happy Homemaker In Texas

 Good Morning.  I forgot something on Saturday!  



I usually write my post and flat forgot!  But it's for Sandra's party on Monday so all is good.



Here it is!

Sandra's Prompts

The weather. . . Some nice days finally.  We had some rain and super cold for us.  But Sunday we had sun and got to spend some time outside!

Outside my window . . . Let's talk about out back.  That is the prettiest view.  I can see Cabbage loving the cold.  The Cilantro is just crazy happy.  And the Broccoli.  I am already cutting the leaves.  I have tiny Carrots, Turnips and Onions.  I miss flowers but I love my veggie garden!

What I am wearing . . . The Cowboy has rehab so I am wearing comfy Black Pants and a warm Sweater.

Something fun to share . . .  Did you see my Friday post.  I am now ocassionally sharing an authors recipe when I am promoting a book.  Click Here for the recipe for a super yummy Cajun Shrimp Salad.  It's very festive and fancy.

More fun to share . . . I am kicking off my new event over on the book blog this week!

We are going on the road to spend Christmas in New Orleans!  I am super excited!



On the menu . . . No real plans since we are on the road.  But we are having the kids over on Wednesday for Tacos. 

On the To Do List . . .  Hmm so much where do I start!

I need to get a routine for cleaning and laundry. 

I want to add a monthly photo to the blog.  I did it this year but I want to make my own photo.  And make Scripture photos for Simple Sunday. 

Honestly I make it through each week by the skin of my teeth.   And pure willpower!

I look around at the meager Christmas decorations I managed to get up and I think they can stay till Easter!

My 'Ta Da' moment . . .  This is a bit silly but I am so happy with how our tree turned out!



Just look at that Cowboy on the top throwing a rope!

I am so happy I got him up there and staying'.

In the studio . . . Cleaning and organizing so I can do more than one kind of project at a time.

The computer is now back in my space and I realize I need the printer too for a project I am planning.  So now I have to make room for the printer!

I am missing sewing and I am determined to get everything functioning again. 

I'm reading now . . . 



Reading now to feature on The Road

On my reading pile . . .


I am looking forward to reading this one for a Great Escapes Tour and . . .

Coming soon a feature with excerpt and an Exclusive Recipe printed and posted here only.
  
From the camera


Scripture/Devo


Thanks for joining me for Happy Homemaker.


Have a wonderful  Christmas week!



Linking at my regular parties!







1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hope you have a safe and fun trip to New Orleans.

What a fun feature you've started, I love books that include recipes. :)

I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas, hope it is a blessed one.