Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

Thankful Thursday

Welcome Dear Friends
I hope your having a wonderful week
Image result for spring  blog post dividers
I am very sorry I've been AWOL the last couple of weeks.
Today I am 
Image result for thankful
Our internet is fixed.  I've been spending the last few days catching up on posting book reviews.  I was so behind!  
Image result for blog post dividers
I really have a huge thankful list to share with you today 
...I am thankful for my clients who helped us out by paying me in advance recently.  More on that another time
...I am thankful for my client that give me plants
...I am thankful The Cowboy is getting more hours at work.  He's not back to where he was at his old job but things are better.
...I am thankful that The Cowboys new school is right by Kroger and Dollar Tree.  He can stop in for produce and bargains!  
...I am thankful we are having a wonderful spring with rain.
...I am thankful I have had spinach and swiss chard from my garden for salads!
...I am thankful I have green beans, yellow squash and zucchini sprouting and tomatoes blooming. 
I love spring!  
Do you have a springy 
Thankful 
list?
Join the party over and Michelle's and share your thankful heart.
Click here to visit Michelle
And on another note before I leave.  My other blog
My Reading Journeys has now been accepted to post reviews.
By June hopefully all reviews will be posted there which 
means My Journey Back will return to my normal crazy and eclectic posting!  

No comments: