Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Praise

I don't know about you but I have had the busiest, craziest week!  I am a woman of timing and scheduling.
And this week has been nothing of either.  It has been so crazy I haven't had any quiet time and so my Bible
looks like this! 

So sad.  I am so behind on reading.  And I have to admit that things have been such a struggle and we have so many challenges and struggles that I have had difficulty praying.  I have been leaning on the Holy Spirit.
I prayed this morning and just told the Father...  " I have no words. I don't know how to put it into words."  But I did have so many praises.  And so I thanked him for those!

And one of those Praises is you.  I love you guys that write devotionals and share verses and encouragement.
So even when the house isn't quiet enough to read my Bible I can usually stop in your blogs and get some encouragement.
So today I am thankful for you!  I am thankful for all the amazing bloggers out there that write and encourage each other. 
And I am thankful for my new follower!  Sis...I'll be over soon to follow you!  Thank you for the sweet words of encouragement. 
So do you have some Praisin' to do this Friday?
Post a Comment