Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wordfilled Wednesday Dec. 14

Welcome to Wordfilled Wednesday . . .

Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you I will come back and take you to be with me that you may be where I am. " John 14:1-3
Last Saturday night I went with my daughter to church.  The pastor made a comment about Christmas and Easter and how some people only go to church for these two events. 
Then on Sunday Cowboy happened to use this photo in his powerpoint. 
I got to thinking again about the people that only worship at Christmas and Easter.  And, about what they are missing.  
At our daughters church they were passing out invites for their Christmas services.  I pray that many people will pass them out and that lots and lots of people will come.  I know the services will be a Blessing!  I pray that those that are there are touched. 
It's my prayer today that someone might be touched by these words and remember that God is with you everyday. That no matter where you are.  Or whatever circumstances you are in he is in control.  If you believe in Him.  Trust in Him.  He will be with you.  His word promises it! 
That's reason for Praise. 
Merry Christmas!   And don't forget to go over and visit the other WFW posts.
Click here.

2 comments:

Wanda said...

I am so grateful that He abides with daily. Have a wonderful day!

Denise said...

Amen, well said.