Pages

▼

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Tuesday Crafting

Good Morning Welcome to my craft space.

It seems like it's taken me months to get this space organized.  Still lots to do  but I can sit and glue or . . .


. . .do a little doodling.  I am in a group that is challenging us to practise doodling and hand lettering. 
I think I should stick with glue! 
This is planner I made from a magazine.

A sneak peek for a Fall them swap

And next a Junk Journal I just finished.  We were to  make it Simple, and pretty . . .
I made a belly band and filled with little items.  Pink punched flowers 
A silk Christmas ornament my husband bought in China.  There are 12.  I could share. 
A close up of pink flower punches and the Belly Band
I had a box of stationary I found at my mothers.  The colors were my starting  point .   I made a paper clip for each one.
Fun papers in my color theme
A pocket filled with journaling cards

A page from a planner.  A teeny tiny Coffee cup sticky note pad
I have had the velum for awhile it was in a sealed stack of papers bought on sale at Hobby Lobby.  I finally found a use for it
More colorful papers and a paper clip
I used washi tape to add a paper from a journal
A journaling card.  The litter birdie is cute.
This is the plain paper under the bird.  Blank for journaling.  I aded just a  bit of color with the scalloped edge sticker.
More journaling cards 
A pocket filled with lots of fun stuff!
A few stickers in a pocket .
I used a piece of thicker paper to cover the journal so it wouldn't get damaged   .


I am working on my Fall theme projects this week. 


What are you working on? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. I love your comments!