Pages

Friday, January 26, 2018

Something Fun To Share-Blue Paper Swap

Last year I found the coolest thing in blog land.  I thought I would share with you today . . . 
Paper Swap Blog

I've met some fun people and I have received mail and 'paper' from all over the world.  

Yesterday I received a special 'Swap' package.  It was called 
Brown Bag-Blu Swap.  

It originated in Germany with our Swap leader. . . 
Blue
things

The instructions were to choose as many pieces of paper as you wanted.  Then you had to replace that many pieces and then mail the package to the next person.  

These are the pieces I chose . . . 

From Germany it traveled to France and then Scotland
And then across the ocean all the way to Canada for several stops
before making it's way to Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey
New York,  Pennsylvania, Virginia, South Carolina, Illinois, 
Oklahoma and then to me in Texas. 
I am sending the package on to one more Texan and then it will  
go to Argentina and back to Germany. 
Image result for blog post dividers
I've enjoyed so much being a part of Paper Swap.  The 2018 
swap begins in February and goes all year.  

Here's the list of Swaps for the year. 
Feb                         Quick Swap (Theme: Details)

March                   Brown Paper Bag (Monochrome)

April                       Big Swap

May                       “Send, Receive or both” Swap*

June                       Quick Swap (Theme: Flora & Fauna= Plants and Animals)

July                        Big Swap

August                   Quick Swap

Sept                       Artful Snail Mail (Letter: “A day in my life”)*

Oct                         Big Swap

Nov                        Quick Swap (Theme: Words and numbers)


Dec                        Postcard Swap (Theme: Winter cosiness)

If your interested in getting mail from all over the world go by and visit LaWendula's blog and get all the details.
You can sign up for any or all of the swaps.  Click here.

I can't looking forward to swapping this year.  Wanna join us?

Linking at The Fabulous Party
and a few others. 
See the list below this post. 



No comments: